What is the Support Data ZIP file?
Problem/Question"What is the purpose of the Support.zip file?"
The file support.zip contains information as well as relevant data about the installed version of the Ergosoft RIP and can be a great help in troubleshooting.
Below you will find a list of the files and folders it contains as well as the information it contains.
Description of the components
Related Articles & Links
- CutEnvFiles > Cut Environment (selected when creating)
- EsLogging > JobComposer-, Queue- and RoleConfig Log files
- JQServJournals > RIP Server Log files (included error Logs)
- MiniDump > Crash Report Log file
- PrEnvFiles > Print environment (selected when creating)
Settings > all Ergosoft user data settings
Workspaces > all Ergosoft user data workspaces
- CmDust-Result.log > Log file from dongle, Operating system, Computer name, Number of network cards and IP addresses, OS language, Number of hard drives and more information
- DescRec.ini > Summary of printer, media and inks for cost callculating
- dir.txt > List of program folder files including timestamp information of the last change
- ES_HKLM.ini > Installed versions (from 13 upward) and respective user data folders
InkTypes.xml > Ink types set up for cost calculation
MediaTypes.xml > Media types set up for cost calculation
PPUSER.INI > Basic settings for the Ergosoft RIP
PrinterIds.xml > Output configurations Print Clients
Rips.ini > Print Environment information
Supportfiles.txt > Paths to the current Print- and Cut Environment
SupportInfo.txt > License details
UserLevelRights.esbin > Software rights on user level
version.txt > OS and Hardware information, Ergosoft RIP Version, Program and User data folder, File version of each .exe and .dll in the program folder (excluding sub-folders)
How to Generate a Support Data ZIP
Problem/Question How to Generate a Support Data ZIP file? Solution/Work-Around Open "ErgoSoft ControlCenter" Select tab "Tools" Start the "MaintenanceTool" <Exit> ErgoSoft ControlCenter and go back to "MaintenanceTool" Select the tab ...
How to load an XML resolution file into a Print Environment (Universal Driver)
Problem/Question You receive an error message when closing the Print Environment after loading a new XML file in the Device options? Re-open the Print Environment might be the solution. Not every driver is able to access the XML data right after ...
Print Environment Invalid or Wrong Version
Problem/Question When importing a Print Environment, the user gets a warning message that says: “Print Environment file invalid or wrong version" This error message appears when trying to import a Print Environment into an older or wrong version of ...
Definition and content of subfolder FILES of the Ergosoft User Data folder
CutData – default output location for file-output cut drivers. Manually deleting these files does not do any harm – as long as the user does not need the data any longer. When creating a CutClient for a file-output cut driver (Flatbed cutters, ...
Error when sending data to "Port name"
Problem/Question When sending print data, the following error message appears from the Print/CutQueue “Error when sending data to "Port name". The process hosting the driver for this device has ended." This error message indicates that there are ...